I've lost love and I've lost myself too... the two guys I've dated in my life have made me feel that I wasn't even worth being loved. The first faked love, the second let me know he did not love me and he proved it. I still don't understand why did they enter my life if they did not even love me? Guess I was just an easy target to give their egos a boost. Thanks to the two of them, I no longer trust getting love in my life... they've made me feel worthless in the department of being loved (romantically)... I've never ever played with anyone's feelings, never ever ditched anyone for sure, I do not know as to why am I facing this punishment if I never ever played the fool with anybody's feelings... Life at this moment feels totally unfair...
The first left me in the lurch without even telling me that he was leaving... the second, I think, would leave me soon too because he does not love and I'm not important for him.
It took me time to realize that I meant nothing to him... and curse my luck, I'm in love with him.
The first left me in the lurch without even telling me that he was leaving... the second, I think, would leave me soon too because he does not love and I'm not important for him.
It took me time to realize that I meant nothing to him... and curse my luck, I'm in love with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment