Sunday, July 24, 2011

.............

Life has never been easy or simple n0r will it ever be but worse is when your life ends up affecting others; when your deeds may hurt someone in ways you wished it never did; when you feel that you are the thorn in the life of some other person.
Having got my first byline today, I felt good. But this joy did not last long after I read a few articles on the web. It got me thinking and in turn it got me upset too. I was again reminded about how "not-simple" life is. I kept wishing I could live in some other realm where life was much more simpler, where every single being had a fair chance in things and got what they deserved.
As I face everyday, I wished the world is a better place to live in...where v are better human beings so that we can make this world a better place to live in....but no one gets all that they wish... I won't either.........................................

No comments: