I cannot exactly understand why, but all through my movie viewing time I kept asking myself, "am I really watching the movie, The Ugly Truth." Neither was it a bad movie nor was it the best one I've watched; it was a simple flick - romantic-comedy-feel good-total timepass movie. As usual, the typical me kept smiling during the few romantic moments I was witness to.
But the striking aspects that totally made me sit up were two statements uttered by the protagonists about finding the person you love. They were something on these lines....
(1) a guy usually chickens out instead of telling the girl he loves, that he LOVES HER and
(2) the girl is waiting there with her CHECK LIST to let the guy (who has all the accepted parameters) enter her life.
No, today I do not want to analyse and trouble that mass of flesh residing in my skull; I guess the analysis can be kept for later. I just wanna sleep now with that ridiculous smile on my face and embrace my 'being single' life so that joyous thoughts fill my night and can wake up to a bright sunny morning.
Good night people :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment