Four months ago, I was employed by a print media organisation as a trainee sub-editor/reporter at their sports desk. I still remember how excited I was. I had a job and the best part it was in the sports section. I thanked God, I could never have asked for more. This was four months ago.
Today I live a life which has me drained physically, mentally and emotionally. Is it because of my job? - no.. but indirectly everything is connected to it. I ask myself why? I have all the answers; I witnessed incidents which I never ever dreamt off in my life, I've become someone else (four months back I was someone who was so full of life and optimistic about nearly everything but now, I do not feel optimistic even for a moment, feel optimistic about nothing, I just push myself hard and with great difficulty convince myself that everything would be fine.)
It is during some moments in life when one stops having faith in people and things (guess God and family are the only exceptions) and when this faith is lost, your world just comes crashing down; your dreams die a silent death, life in a way, comes to a stand-still, and for the worst - you stop trusting your own self.
What I have seen in the last few days, has toppled my world, shaken me and has made me very weak. Someday I would get over things but when would that happen, I do not know.
I sit silently and ponder about numerous things wondering how would I set things right...then I remember, maybe should just leave it to time.. they say na, time is the best healer, it is that which would make things seem bright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lite le appu.................ur nt lost............i am there 4r u.........evn mayb nt physically..but still there to hold u tight...........n it is true........time is the real healer of many thngs.......... :) keep smilin babes........
Post a Comment