I cry a million tears... Not a soul would ever know
The pains I hide within, with my last breath, they too shall go
What wrong have I ever done, to get the hurt that I'm given
I wonder in my mind often, yet the answer is still hidden
I blame myself for everyone's hurt but no one will every see
I always stood for what I believed was right while others just chose to hurt me.
Whom do I run to; who's willing to lend me a shoulder
Under my blanket I hide and cry till my heart stops feeling like a boulder
To save him from the humiliation, I take the blame on me
But he uses me like a doormat, never my pain will he feel
I'm so hurt in life, that I struggle to stand up with ease
Why am I still alive? It would just be easy for my breathing to cease.
But I chose to live because I realise, my life isn't actually just mine
It's my family`s and God's gift and I shall continue to survive
Tomorrow is a new day, I tell myself, I'm sure it'll be a happy one
But my heart draws a half-hearted smile even when there's the bright sun.
The pains I hide within, with my last breath, they too shall go
What wrong have I ever done, to get the hurt that I'm given
I wonder in my mind often, yet the answer is still hidden
I blame myself for everyone's hurt but no one will every see
I always stood for what I believed was right while others just chose to hurt me.
Whom do I run to; who's willing to lend me a shoulder
Under my blanket I hide and cry till my heart stops feeling like a boulder
To save him from the humiliation, I take the blame on me
But he uses me like a doormat, never my pain will he feel
I'm so hurt in life, that I struggle to stand up with ease
Why am I still alive? It would just be easy for my breathing to cease.
But I chose to live because I realise, my life isn't actually just mine
It's my family`s and God's gift and I shall continue to survive
Tomorrow is a new day, I tell myself, I'm sure it'll be a happy one
But my heart draws a half-hearted smile even when there's the bright sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment