I love him but he loves me not...
I let him know but he tells me not...
So I hide my feelings within my heart...
The question still remains...
should I say it or should I not...
This is what happens when you date someone but that person isn't in love with you. In this case I'm talking about myself. I'm in a relationship with a person who says he is "interested" in being with me but isn't "in love"with me. I love Pochu a lot but I know he would never ever love me...never ever. It did not happen for 8 years, it won't happen now although I keep hoping against hope that he would love me too. I still don't understand why did he ask me out if he did not love me?? Why did he make me his girlfriend if he cannot make me his priority; or if he cannot stand by me and if he has no faith in my abilities? Does he ever realise how much he hurts me? I don't want us to breakup but would he give me all that I deserve?
I love him but would he ever realise it? I want to hug him tight and let him know that I love him loads but would he care?
Can't he see that he makes cry; can't he say he'll stay and make everything alright? He isn't an evil or bad guy, he is infact an amazing human being. He is one of a kind. He is a nut with a golden heart... I'm scared of losing that amazing guy...
I'm scared...
Pochi, love you loads, you nut...love you, totally.
I let him know but he tells me not...
So I hide my feelings within my heart...
The question still remains...
should I say it or should I not...
This is what happens when you date someone but that person isn't in love with you. In this case I'm talking about myself. I'm in a relationship with a person who says he is "interested" in being with me but isn't "in love"with me. I love Pochu a lot but I know he would never ever love me...never ever. It did not happen for 8 years, it won't happen now although I keep hoping against hope that he would love me too. I still don't understand why did he ask me out if he did not love me?? Why did he make me his girlfriend if he cannot make me his priority; or if he cannot stand by me and if he has no faith in my abilities? Does he ever realise how much he hurts me? I don't want us to breakup but would he give me all that I deserve?
I love him but would he ever realise it? I want to hug him tight and let him know that I love him loads but would he care?
Can't he see that he makes cry; can't he say he'll stay and make everything alright? He isn't an evil or bad guy, he is infact an amazing human being. He is one of a kind. He is a nut with a golden heart... I'm scared of losing that amazing guy...
I'm scared...
Pochi, love you loads, you nut...love you, totally.
No comments:
Post a Comment