Friday, November 7, 2014

For you...

(Dated: 17th Sep, 2014)
I shut my eyes and can see you clear.
Sitting at the table, asking me to come near.
You ask me "out", I giggle at first.
You sound serious, my ears I can't trust.
You hold my hand and tell me why.
I listen to you, surprised yet shy.
You come near me and kiss me slow.
You hold me close, I can't seem to let go.
It takes me hours, but yes is what I say.
You hug me and, on my forehead a kiss you lay.
I gently open my eyes and tears I find.
Where are you my boy? Where did you hide?
The one who's there today, ain't any evil soul.
But he isn't the one who holds me close.
He's neither the one who asked me out.
Nor is he the one who'll with me shout.
He says, "it's tough but can't you see I'm trying?"
I tell him, "the indifference hurts." Can't he see me crying?
I wanna hug him... I want him near.
I wish he would say, "I love you, dear."
I want his love, will he ever realise?
Or will he think I'm quoting a costly price?
I don't want us to curse, nor do I want us to fight.
I want for us to love all day and night.
(...contd)

No comments: