Tuesday, December 13, 2011

...time for resolutions

Another year would soon come to an end and it would once again be that time of the year when it is time for resolutions. As I sit and look back at all that has taken place this year, I realised that this year has been the one of its kind. Got to complete my PG in journalism, got my first job and even quit it in about six months. the two things which occupied most of my time this year. There were new people who entered my life and gave a complete new direction to the way things shaped up in my life.
I dreamt new dreams, felt like i was given a new lease of life... but how things stand now, I have no real idea. At this moment when i type this post, I really have no clue about how things are going to shape up in my life. I do not know where I am headed. I just have a few things and people I believe and left everything else to the power above.
Will wait and see what is in store for me. Fingers crossed....
(This must be my most irritating post as i just have no real clue about what i intended to type)

No comments: