The twin blasts that took place in hyderabad a few days ago, makes everyone wonder as to what is anyone achieving by creating such havoc among their fellow beings. Is it a kind of sadistic pleasure or what? I can't c myself finding any answer or justification for such inhuman acts being committed.
When I look at the pictures of the outcome of such FILTHY acts...only one question runs through my mind..."Is this what i'm living to see....WHAT MAN HAS MADE OF MAN" No reply for my question do i get...no more words to describe the emotions that run through me...NO MORE
When I look at the pictures of the outcome of such FILTHY acts...only one question runs through my mind..."Is this what i'm living to see....WHAT MAN HAS MADE OF MAN" No reply for my question do i get...no more words to describe the emotions that run through me...NO MORE
No comments:
Post a Comment