Saturday, December 23, 2006

Timez Running

I woke up with a heavy head this morning, the reason being that i hardly slept. My usual habit of sleeping late, takes its toll on me when i'm forced to open my eyes early in the morning. And this was exactly my state today.
I later decide to have a peek-a-boo at the day's newspaper. One look at the date and i go "Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....a reaction that would hav been appropriate had i been struk by lightning . A late realisation that i have (very usual of me), i just seem to have remembered that another year is just gonna pass by.My mind sets to work at that very instant (starts its thinking, another very famous trait of mine). I go into the rewind mode.A flash back...looks like a hindi moive's "into the past" act...there i see myself on the eve of the new year 2006. I see flashes of various incidents of my life during this year. Some happy, some sad. Some which make me laugh and some which move me to tears. Few which had my adrenaline levels pumped up, few where i looked like a living corpse(hehehe)....
An eventful year that it had been...just makes me wonder how fast time passes...there are so many things happening around...but just don't find the time to stand and stare...feels like i just left school a few days back..although its been years. Can't believe that its already nearing 2007...so many new things taking place everyday...but old memories are still afresh...wish things moved at a slower pace...wish there was more time to admire things around....time is simply running...
timez running
timez running
timez running...
New year is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I actually waiting???????????????

No comments: