I've just concluded one thing, this little thing in my head is never going to stay stable. When i'm not actually working, this one is all the time upto something. It makes me think about many things, it makes me dream about impossible wonders...it somehow manages to usually get a smile on my face.
Thoughts are what I always have on my mind. I may be composing a fiction story, or plan to write my autobiography. I see impossible dreams turn true and sad memories wipped out in a flash. It makes me laugh about the silly moments that i've had in life and brings me to tears when i think about beautiful memories. It manages to take me to fantasy lands when I listen to soft music and makes me feel like a "rockstar" when i listen to the fast paced ones.
Thoughts...something that none of us can ever survive without...The thing that connects us to our dreams. A feeling so soothing...a feeling so enjoyable...
Yet there are times it manages to make me feel low. Just makes me wish that life was all gain but noone would ever have to face any pain. It could be really taxing on many emotions but no matter what it does...my thoughts and dreams are things i just can't imgine my life without....
Thoughts and dreams are what we are actually made off..........without which...all we do would be aimless.......
Thoughts are what I always have on my mind. I may be composing a fiction story, or plan to write my autobiography. I see impossible dreams turn true and sad memories wipped out in a flash. It makes me laugh about the silly moments that i've had in life and brings me to tears when i think about beautiful memories. It manages to take me to fantasy lands when I listen to soft music and makes me feel like a "rockstar" when i listen to the fast paced ones.
Thoughts...something that none of us can ever survive without...The thing that connects us to our dreams. A feeling so soothing...a feeling so enjoyable...
Yet there are times it manages to make me feel low. Just makes me wish that life was all gain but noone would ever have to face any pain. It could be really taxing on many emotions but no matter what it does...my thoughts and dreams are things i just can't imgine my life without....
Thoughts and dreams are what we are actually made off..........without which...all we do would be aimless.......
2 comments:
Without thoughts you are as good as dead............
You know what people are trying to capture their thought process with help of software which when run would simulte your personality on the computer........and hence you and your thoughts will be immortal.......
Life after death :)
Post a Comment