Sunday, October 3, 2010

Care a damn...

"This attitude is the only thing that will help you survive in this world." I've heard many people say that - the I CARE A DAMN ATTITUDE. I believe that it is not possible to live if we only care about ourselves; we would only be existing - not living. But in the recent past, there have been a few occasions when I've believed that this actually seemed more sensible than my phiolosophy of thinking "about others and then choose our deeds" as the right thing. The people to actually influence these thoughts are mainly my friends. No, they never told me that I should not think about others, but yes, sometimes their behavioir has made me change my thought process.
Change is the only constant and guess its time for me to change. But wait a minute, I CARE A DAMN about what my friends behaviours are, I will continue to live on my terms ;)

No comments: