This was a poem i came across...felt it conveyed quite a few things...atleast to me as i know the poet...
HEAR ME
A million thoughts,
A million words,
A million things to say,
The darkness of the night is all I see,
There is nothing else to do but stare.
A wish is all I long to get,
To wipe my tears away.
Then bliss is all I would be filled with,
Be it night or even during the day,
A thousand words hidden in my heart,
A thousand words to share.
Oh! Who shall hear these words of pain,
Does anyone have a ear to spare?
hear my cries oh patient one,
Hears my woes and tales,
Hear with love or hear with hate,
But hear to all I have to say.
Among sweet beings I find my place,
Love is all they give.
Yet still I find my eyes so moist,
With tears I always live.
A silent tear slides down my cheek,
A smile I manage to just fake in time.
A question still lingering in my mind,
Happiness when will you ever be mine?
A sad song, I hear so clear,
With music soft melodious and nice.
My tales of woes I just remembered,
But realize there were more times when I have smiled.
I find my lips take the shape of a curve,
The one that brightens up my face.
If life was a pack of playing cards,
Then I must have surely picked up an ace.
Now, I smile at dawn, I smile at dusk,
A happy tale for me to narrate.
I smile at noon, I smile at the moon,
It's the simple change that inner joy can create.
HEAR ME
A million thoughts,
A million words,
A million things to say,
The darkness of the night is all I see,
There is nothing else to do but stare.
A wish is all I long to get,
To wipe my tears away.
Then bliss is all I would be filled with,
Be it night or even during the day,
A thousand words hidden in my heart,
A thousand words to share.
Oh! Who shall hear these words of pain,
Does anyone have a ear to spare?
hear my cries oh patient one,
Hears my woes and tales,
Hear with love or hear with hate,
But hear to all I have to say.
Among sweet beings I find my place,
Love is all they give.
Yet still I find my eyes so moist,
With tears I always live.
A silent tear slides down my cheek,
A smile I manage to just fake in time.
A question still lingering in my mind,
Happiness when will you ever be mine?
A sad song, I hear so clear,
With music soft melodious and nice.
My tales of woes I just remembered,
But realize there were more times when I have smiled.
I find my lips take the shape of a curve,
The one that brightens up my face.
If life was a pack of playing cards,
Then I must have surely picked up an ace.
Now, I smile at dawn, I smile at dusk,
A happy tale for me to narrate.
I smile at noon, I smile at the moon,
It's the simple change that inner joy can create.
No comments:
Post a Comment